Fluffy Vanilla Pudding Filling. Perfect for filling cakes and paired with strawberries or other fresh fruit.
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 C. powdered sugar
- 1/2 C. whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 C. heavy whipping cream
- 1.5 oz Vanilla Pudding mix
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together heavy cream + vanilla pudding mix.
- Let set for 2 minutes.
- While that’s setting, in another bowl mix together cream cheese + powdered sugar until soft and fluffy.
- Mix the cream cheese mixture + pudding mixture together until combined.
- Fold in the whopped topping until combined.
- Store in the refrigerator in a sealed container until ready to use!
I know some of these measurements are awkward, but much more than this is just WAY too much for filling a cake! Feel free to double this recipe and use the rest of your filling for parfaits or other fun desserts!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: dessert, filling