Mug Pecan Pie With Little Debbie Pecan Spinwheels
Pie is one of the BEST parts of the holidays. Now, enjoy the comfort of delicious pecan pie anytime you like in just a few minutes! This personal mug pecan pie is delicious, warm, and gooey, and is made with a “crust” of Little Debbie Pecan Spinwheels.
Here is the super simple, delicious, and fool proof recipe for pecan pie in a mug.
What’s the serving size?
This recipe makes one large serving of pecan pie. Enjoy it yourself, or share with a friend!
How long does it take to make?
The prep time for this pecan pie is 5 minutes, and cook time is 2 minutes. Add a couple minutes for cleanup + scooping ice cream— less than 10 minutes from start to finish!
Mug Pecan Pie Ingredients
- 2 – 3 Little Debbie Pecan Spinwheels depending on the size of your mug
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 C. brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 C chopped pecans or pecan chips
- pinch of salt
Mug Pecan Pie Directions
- Grease the inside of your mug with butter or vegetable oil, and set aside.
- Slightly and gently smoosh the Little Debbies lengthwise and arrange them in the bottom of your mug. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter.
- Mix brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, egg, and salt into the melted butter. Mix until combined.
- Mix pecans into the pie filling mixture.
- Pour the pie filling into your mug, covering the top of the Pecan Spinwheels.
- Microwave for 1 1/2 – 2 minutes, checking every 30 seconds for doneness. *When it’s cooked you will smell the pecans beginning to caramelize, and you’ll see the edges of the pie filling pulling away from the inside of the mug.
- Let cool for 1 minute. Top with ice cream, whipped cream, or enjoy as is!
I would love to help if you have additional questions! Comment below or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
For more awesomely easy desserts, subscribe to my YouTube channel!